Covid-19 vaccine mandate
DHS/ICE supervisors never had the authority to require your participation in experimental vaccines under threat of penalty. There isn’t a single federal or state statute affording them the legal authority of exemption from laws protecting you from medical research abuse.
The More You Know!
DISCLAIMER: The advice on this page is not authored by an attorney and should not be considered professional legal advice.
The FDA has classified the only COVID-19 vaccines available to DHS/ICE employees as experimental, having no legal intent. To require participation in experimental substances violates significant treaties, federal laws, and the statutes of all US STATES. The legal blackout stems from the fact that not a single judge has heard a legal argument relating to these statutes since they were given birth in the 1970s. This fact is because no one has been stupid enough to violate them until now.
Who can participate in a potential lawsuit? An employee/contractor who was/is under threat of penalty to participate in a COVID-19 experimental vaccine (e.g., Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19, Moderna, Janssen). This right is irrespective of whether or not an employee participated in a COVID-19 vaccine.
DHS/ICE Agency “potential” violations of federal and state laws by subjecting ( to mean under force of rule, law, or constitution) employees to medical experimentation could include:
1) EEOC regulations (federal and state) in reference to harassment, intimidation, and coercion.
2) Article VII of the International Covenant on Political and Civil Rights Treaty ratified by the U.S. Senate in 1992. No person may be subjected (under force of law) to medical experimentation without their free consent.
3) HIPAA privacy statutes of all US States that are most likely criminal. One may not require acknowledgement of biomedical research participation.
4) DHS/ICE supervisors are required to abide by the statutes of all US States, foreign governments, and Indian Tribes relating to experimental substances.
6) The Federal government and US States are considered “Emergency Stakeholders,” and supervisors violated the requirement of those entities to abide by the EUA’s Scope of Authorization.
7) The 14th Amendment requires the federal government to ensure equal protection of the laws for its employees.
8) 21 USC §360bbb-3 requirement of the option to accept or refuse.
9) Dozens of federal and state statutes involving the protection of human subjects involved in experimental substances such as Pfizer’s BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
Step 1: DHS/ICE is located in states across the nation, and as such, a law firm licensed in all states is required to engage in this process unless the plaintiffs are in the same state. Therefore, the first step is to understand the number of potential participants involved should the effort require a trial jury. Please submit the form below demonstrating your interest but not committing to any future activity.
Step 2: Upon determining the number of participants, Brian will understand how to proceed. Brian will schedule a live Zoom event with all participants for a Q&A session before proceeding. After the Zoom event you will be sent a link to an online form to document your losses, including financial, emotional, physical, and other affected areas of your life. You will be required to have that document notarized and mailed to a provided address. This effort aims to ascertain the total damages incurred so we can move to step 3. Step 2 also includes participants hiring Brian as the project manager for a $50 flat fee.
Step 3: Brian will engage a constitutional/trial attorney specializing in employment/constitutional law. The cost will be discussed including a request to the attorney to engage on a contingency basis in part or in full. Not likely, but one never knows.
Brian is not a licensed attorney and can not and will not offer legal advice relating to your specific situation. Those questions should be reserved for the attorney in step 3. He will work with impacted employees and then train the attorney on how to effectively win in court.
Many questions relate to this process, but getting the wheels up and the plane moving is the first step. By submitting the form, you are only agreeing to acquire additional information while providing Brian with an understanding of the level of interest. Brian initiated this process after several DHS/ICE employees personally contacted him for help. This approach is how he is helping to resolve DHS’ human rights abuses.
Filling out the form does not obligate anyone to participate in any activity. Instead, this form is to understand the number of persons interested in pursuing a remedy to their financial, physical, and emotional injuries resulting from the agency’s abusive actions.